The National Energy and Utility Affordability Coalition (NEUAC) is a national membership organization of like-minded advocates committed to heightening the awareness of energy and water poverty. NEUAC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
NEUAC membership is open to tribal and government entities, nonprofit organizations, corporations and retired individuals that share the objectives of our mission. See a list of current members here.
As an organization, we are dedicated to the following:
- Advocating for low-income families and vulnerable populations, including the elderly, disabled, families with young children, and veterans, in discussions surrounding energy poverty, water utility issues, and energy efficiency policies
- Increasing awareness and understanding of the nature and magnitude of low-income energy and water challenges
- Formulating and advancing low-income energy and water policy through compilation, analysis and dissemination of data and information
- Providing information and technical assistance in the creation and development of fuel funds, including promoting the development of statewide and regional fuel funds
2023 NEUAC Membership Benefit Levels and Fees
- $100 – Retired Individuals
- $250 – Nonprofit organization, tribe, government entity, co-op, municipal utility, or corporation with total organizational annual operating budget under $2 million
- $500 – Nonprofit organization, tribe, or government entity with total organizational annual operating budget over $2 million, OR
- Co-op, municipal utility, or corporation with total organizational annual operating budget between $2-5 million
- $1,500 – Trade associations, utility parent companies, utilities operating in one state, OR
- Co-op, municipal utility, or corporation with total organizational annual operating budget over $5 million
Utility companies operating in more than one state may purchase a $1,500 membership for each state, or consider sponsoring NEUAC at $10,000 or more to receive membership benefits for all employees in all states.
Parent companies interested in purchasing membership for all of its subsidiaries may do so through sponsorship at $10,000 or more, or each subsidiary may purchase its own $1,500 membership.
For a printable version, download our 2023 membership form.
For additional information, contact our Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org