The National Energy and Utility Assistance Program (NEUAC) partnered with the American Gas Association (AGA) to create a single online directory of resources for energy assistance, organized by state. The project includes a clickable map detailing:
- Disconnect moratoria,
- LIHEAP statewide programs with state administrating agency,
- Information on LIHEAP use of funds and demographics,
- Utility-funded assistance resources,
- Grassroots and faith-based resources,
- Universal services funds, PIPPS, and other fuel funds.
Join us on Friday, October 20, from 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET for a free webinar to learn more about this newest resource to fight energy poverty. NEUAC’s Executive Director, Katrina Metzler, will provide attendees with an overview and how-to of the tool and more.